I hope you’ll consider joining us for our Healthy. New. You. 2014 Workshop and 8 week challenge. My wife, Anna, and I will be participating along with our staff. We hope you’ll join us to meet our new year health resolutions and make these next 8 weeks our best 8 weeks. As Anna’s favorite quote from Helen Keller for her Olympic pursuit says, “Alone, we can do so little. Together, we can do so much.”
Two awesome opportunities:
FREE Healthy. New. You. 2014 Workshop
Thursday, January 23rd, 7pm
This Healthy New You Workshop will help you make a plan to make your next 8 weeks your best 8 weeks:
- 100 Year Lifestyle assessment
- 3 Life-Changing Principles
- Take home packet to create an exciting vision for 2014
- (optional) Kick off as a participant in our 8 Week Challenge Jan. 24- March 20
Come to our FREE Healthy. New. You. Workshop, Thursday, January 23rd from 7 to 8pm to get started on the healthiest year of your life.
8 Week Cummins Chiropractic Challenge
January 24- March 20
- Starting assessment ($60 regular in office value)
- Our Creating Wellness assessments cover both physical mental and nutritional components
- Through a specific questionnaire and a physical assessment, you will learn where your health is at exactly today.
- Daily Email coaching
- Health tips, green smoothie recipes, training tips and videos to make each day a fresh step forward
- Create an exciting vision for 2014 and beyond!
- Our kick-off workshop will paint the picture for how you can be at your best, going for gold medal health and living a 100 year lifestyle you’ll be excited about
- Team Adrenaline 9am Saturday Run/Walk group
- Led by Dr. Cummins and meeting in Bellevue’s Lake Hills near the Samena Swim and Tennis Club, we’ll stretch, walk/run at your own pace and cool down, ending promptly before 10. It’s one hour of power to keep moving.
- 10,000 step-by-step pedometer training (optional)
- Using your own pedometer, use our worksheet and program to get to 10,000 steps a day – this is a heart healthy goal and will improve your health, reduce health risks and get in the habit of 30-60 minutes of active walking a day.
- Recap assessment ($60 regular in office value)
- Repeating the same through Creating Wellness Assessment used in week one, you will re-check your physical, mental and nutritional components
- Through a specific questionnaire and a physical assessment, you will learn where your health is at exactly after 8 weeks of targeted focus.
Still have questions? Call or email Ashley, our 8 Week Challenge coordinator: 425-590-9158 firstname.lastname@example.org
Take charge of your health. Take charge of your life! We look forward to helping you on your journey to Gold Medal Health. Need help or have a question? Ashley is your 8-Week Challenge coordinator. Call or email the office: 425-590-9158, email@example.com