Seattle – WHAT: A FREE community event celebrating summer fun and healthy activities for families. And yes, that is exactly where Dr. Bob Cummins, Olympian Anna Cummins and the Cummins Chiropractic Clan will be this Saturday, August 16th from 9am -4pm.
- Kids activities – face painting, bouncy house, magic and more!
- Water sports – adults and kids can try canoeing, kayaking, rowing and stand-up paddle boarding
- Food vendors and live entertainment
- Kicks for Kids finale
- Corporate Cup crew races – Cheer on Anna – captain of Team Cummins/Renton Rowing Center!
- Junior crew races
- WHERE: Seattle’s Green Lake (southwest corner of the lake near the Small Craft Center, 5900 West Green Lake Way North, Seattle, WA 98103)
- WHO: Sponsored by Windermere Real Estate in partnership with the George Pocock Rowing Foundation and theSeattle Department of Parks and Recreation
- WHEN: Saturday, August 16, 2014, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Your Bellevue Chiropractic Clan has set-up a booth to do free “Learn How to Foam Roll” and for kids, “FREE Spine Checks” by Dr. Cummins and Northgate Chiropractic friend, Dr. Paul Early of North Star Chiropractic. Anna will lead the team in racing the corporate challenge, scheduled to row their first race at noon.
See you at Saturday at Green Lake for an awesome day of family, fun, and fitness!
Event Website: http://summersplash.withwre.com/event-details/
Anyone wishing more information or in depth analysis by Dr. Cummins regarding how sport is affecting their body may contact Dr. Cummins, whose office is located at 4122 Factoria Blvd. SE, Suite 202, Bellevue, WA by telephone 425-590-9158.
Cummins Chiropractic and Wellness provides a natural and drug free solution to help neck pain, back pain, headaches and injuries from car accidents through chiropractic, massage, decompression, cold laser, auto injury recovery, and creating wellness services for those seeking gold medal health in and around Bellevue, Seattle, Renton, Factoria, Issaquah and Newcastle.