5 Reasons to Run the Bellevue 5k/10k Road Race
Looking for something fun to do on Sunday, April 26th? Join us in running or walking the Bellevue All in For Autism 5k/10k or Kids Run. Here are five ways to benefit:
- Motivation Needing something to get you excited to get off the couch and outside into our stormy Spring Seattle weather? By signing up to run, you are committing to something that will make you want to get your workouts in before the big race day. Why? Because if you don’t start training today, the race might be painful. You will have much more fun if you sign-up today and get in a few days of running or walking before the start on the 26th.
- Community Dr. Cummins, his wife, Anna, and their three kids will be there and want you to join in. Getting exercise is so much more enjoyable with a team, so be sure to select the “Cummins Chiropractic” team when you register.
- Get a T-Shirt They have great shirts for this event and you can enjoy your hard run/walked efforts for years to come when you take home your cool new T!
- Built in Post Race Recovery If you run with Dr. Cummins, maybe he will bring his adjusting table and help work out your muscle tightness post race? Tell him you registered and that if he will be too tired, he should bring one of our awesome massage therapists to be at the Bellevue Park post race ready to relieve any aches and pains.
- Bragging Rights Pride can be a great motivator… how about being able to say you beat an Olympic champion (Anna) or a World Champion (Dr. Cummins)? We’ll be giving it our all, but we do think you may have the upper hand if you have been running already. We’ll be pushing our kids in the baby joggers!
You in? We’re all in for this one. See you at Bellevue Park! Get 10% Registrations before April 23rd by using code UWA10 thanks to the generosity of Uwajimaya Bellevue. Register at bellevuerun.com Sunday, April 26th, 2015. Bellevue Downtown Park. 8am – Escape Outdoors 10k Run 8:30am- The Y Family 5k Run/Walk 9:30am – Seattle Children’s Kid’s Dash
Anyone wishing more information may contact Dr. Cummins, whose office is located at 4122 Factoria Blvd. SE, Suite 202, Bellevue, WA (telephone 425-590-9158).
Cummins Chiropractic & Wellness provides a natural and drug free solution to help neck pain, back pain, headaches and injuries from car accidents through chiropractic, massage, decompression, cold laser, and auto injury recovery services for those seeking gold medal health in and around Bellevue, Seattle, Renton, Factoria, Issaquah and Newcastle.