We’d like to invite you to celebrate Healthy Kids Day at the Coal Creek Family YMCA in Newcastle on Saturday, April 25, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. This is a free event and is designed to educate parents and children on the value of healthy habits, while having tons of fun!
The first 100 kids through the door will be eligible for a free Healthy Kids Day T-shirt, and there’ll be opportunities as well for facility tours and summer camp sign-ups. Healthy snacks will also be featured!
Here are some of the other activities planned:
• A visit from a Seattle Seahawk (bring your camera!)
• A bounce house
• Carnival games and live musical performances
• A climbing tower
• Pool activities and play time in the gym
• Obstacle courses
• Bike helmet fitting
Stop by Our Spinal Screening Booth
We love being a part of this community event, and we hope you’ll stop by our booth for a free spinal screening for your friends, kids, spouse or significant other. Here are some of the benefits of our painless testing:
• The screening itself is noninvasive and can provide incredible insight into the participant’s state of health
• It’s invaluable for the early detection of scoliosis in children
• It’s an engaging and fun way to learn about wellness, the importance of nervous system health and the benefits of chiropractic care
• A good spinal analysis at the right time can literally unlock the door to improved health and well-being!
We look forward to seeing you and your children this Saturday at the Coal Creek Family YMCA!