Sunday, May 10, is Mother’s Day!
I want to encourage you all to remember your moms on this day and help them realize what an important part they play in your life. Mothers give so much and often put themselves last: I don’t think there’s a mom out there who wouldn’t appreciate a little pampering!
A Simple Gift with a Lot of Heart
One of the best ways to show your appreciation would be in the form of a gift certificate for a wellness massage. Here are some of the ways Mom can benefit from your gift:
- Massage provides relief from anxiety, depression and anger and improves measures of vitality and the release of “feel good” hormones.
- Massage increases feelings of calm, wellness, peace and relaxation and fosters a sense of belonging. This is a great time for Mom to reflect on the love of her family.
- Massage helps people overcome feelings of fatigue.
- Done on a regular basis, wellness massage helps tremendously with mood management.
- Massage assists with many musculoskeletal issues and helps to decrease pain, improve range of motion, boost immunity and increase circulation.
Call the office or email us and we’ll be happy to put together a wellness massage package for that special mom in your life!