This annual holiday festival will soon be upon us, where the Bellevue Botanical Gardens become a brilliant winter wonderland transformed by thousands of colorful twinkling lights.
This year there are also some exciting new additions as well as longtime favorites.
It’s one of the best reasons we know of to get out of the house after dark, enjoy nature and get some exercise all at the same time.
A Good Time for All
Here’s what you need to know to enjoy a family evening at this popular event:
- It’s wise to arrive early in the season, week and evening to avoid long lines
- No admittance is permitted after 9 p.m. each night
- The festival takes place every evening through Saturday, January 2, from 4:30 to 9:30
- There is no cost for children ages 10 and under
- The entry fee is $5 per person, which helps to cover the costs for the following year
- The event is volunteer based
- Tickets that are date-specific can be purchased online at www.gardendlights.org.
Don’t miss one of the season’s most delightful and spectacular events!