Our sincere condolences go out to the families, friends, and people who have been affected by COVID-19.
We wanted to personally reach out and share the extra precautions that we are taking to keep you and our team as safe as possible.
Given the ongoing uncertainty that COVID-19 is causing around the world, we wish to update you on the steps Cummins Chiropractic & Wellness is taking to ensure that the health and well-being of our patients & staff remains top priority.
We continue to monitor & follow the local, state & national health authorities, and are taking the following measures to ensure best practices:
- Increased frequency of cleaning with medical grade disinfectant
- Dr. Cummins is disinfecting hands after each patient encounter
- Each treatment table is disinfected after every patient
- Tablets are cleaned after each use
- Disinfecting common surfaces, door handles, arm rests, etc.
- The front desk team is washing their hands and using hand sanitizer minimally every half hour
- Limiting maximum of 10 people in office (including staff)
- Treating all immune compromised patients in a private closed treatment area
- Keep patients six feet apart or more during traction, exercise, and while waiting
- Upon request, treating patients during special times when no other patients are in the office.
- Patients and staff returning from China, Italy & Iran- are being asked not to visit Cummins Chiropractic for 14 days following their arrival home
- Patients and staff who may have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 are asked to stay home for 14 days after their last encounter
- Patients and staff with flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, and shortness of breath) are asked to stay home for at least 7 days or until 3 days after fever has gone and symptoms are gone
Here’s How You Can Help
What you as a patient can do:
- Wash hands before and after treatment
- Help us keep the tablets clean by using the provided disinfecting supplies
- If you are concerned and would like a private room please call or text us from the parking lot and we will make that happen
- Give us a call or text if you would like to move your appointments to a time when others will not be in the office
- Use a tissue in the event of any coughing or sneezing
- Notify our office if you have traveled out of country recently
- If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, please call, text or email to reschedule with no cancellation fee
- Get lots of sleep, eat lots of fruits and veggies, drink lots of water, exercise, and manage stress. According to the CDC, the virus is most dangerous to individuals with a weakened immune system. By living the 100 Year Lifestyle, you will dramatically reduce the risk of a serious complication from the virus. For more resources on how to best increase your immune system, please visit www.the100YearLifestyle.com
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. Our phone number is 425-590-9158 or you can text 55678.
Yours in health,
& the Cummins Chiropractic & Wellness Team